[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Daily build will not install either

bdlink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 7 13:20:32 EST 2008

I reinstalled eclipse-jee-ganymede-SR1-win32.zip (on windows XP).  Included the BIRT update site and JBOSS tools daily site.  Set all of the update sites as active and updated eclipse, no problem.

Tried to install latest JBoss tools.  Failed on BRIT as above.

Removed BRIT Integration and tried to install rest of tools, and got error message regarding hibernate dependency above.  So the N200812060004 will not install on my machine without some other library.

Is there another Hibernate site I should reference?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194900#4194900

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194900