[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - which sql statements from tables_oracle.sql in quartz source

ilangocal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 7 20:12:35 EST 2008

Hi
I have configured JBoss 5 CR2 with Oracle 10g on a Windows XP machine
In the process I added in SQL statements in ejb3-timer-service.xml

Now on JBoss startup, I keep getting an messsage that said: sql failed: qrtz_job_details. So wonder if the rest of the statements from tables_oracle.sql need to be copied into ejb3-timer-service.xml as well before the create table statements.

I copied over all the create table statements, but not the delete statements. But I see that in the docs/dbTables directory of my quartz source I also see the following:

delete
  | from qrtz_job_listeners;
  | delete from qrtz_trigger_listeners;
  | delete from qrtz_fired_triggers;