[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: eclipse + jboss + web services

Renani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 8 08:03:05 EST 2008

Hi,

The tutorial here was for JBoss developer Studio, not Eclipse plugin with Jboss Tools.

I'm having problem with understanding how to create a project in Eclipse with Jboss tools. The tutorials I've found refer to using the new project..wizard and choose j2ee under the JBoss IDE. There is no such thing. The tutorials are written for earlier version of Jboss tools I assume.
The new project categories which have Jboss in the name now is JBoss jBPM and JBoss tools Web.

I've red severel getting started guides from this communities, but the information in these documents were old.

Is there an updated tutorial for Eclipse JBoss tools (NOT JBoss developer studio)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195047#4195047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195047