[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: JMX bean creating InitialContext: Works from JMX consol

dasmith836 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 8 13:38:33 EST 2008

TO CLARIFY:

the exception

javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory]

is occurring on the server, not on the client.  I can watch it happen using IDEA remote debugging on the JBoss instance.  I'm wondering if there is a class loader issue, since the RMI access takes a much different code path than the JMX console does.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195128#4195128

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195128