[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss testsuite errors with jboss-5.0.0.GA built from source

frankgrimes97 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 8 16:16:37 EST 2008

Hi All,

I recently downloaded the jboss-5.0.0.GA source distribution to kick the tires a bit.
FYI, I'm an old-time JBoss user since the 3.0 release, and current have jboss-4.0.5.GA in production.

I'm noticing a whole bunch of test suite errors and failures when building and testing it with SUN JDK 6u11 on Windows Vista 32-bit.

There also seem to be a bunch of build and testsuite failures for 5.0.0 listed at  http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/

Is the testsuite still end-user friendly, or does it require some kind of setup currently only available on the internal JBoss QA servers? (for clustering, etc.)

Thanks,

Frank Grimes

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195167#4195167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195167