[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: EJB3 Timer Service Problem with Oracle Datasource

ilangocal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 8 20:02:56 EST 2008

Jaikiran
This table already exists in the database.
Also, the error "java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist" is because a table called qrtz_locks does not exist.
I tried to run the SQL script in docs/dbTables, after deleting all the tables, and started JBoss, but then this is what is happening.

I can't deploy my EJBs as a result, and I do not even need the quartz scheduler or timer service at the moment.

I have been wrestling with this for a week now, and no results! Any workarounds are appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195192#4195192

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195192