[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Can't get Portal+AS binary to run on windows

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 03:59:54 EST 2008

You are running out of PermGen space, your machine is not the culprit, but you need to specify your JVM to let it use more memory than the low default.

See the FAQ:
http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-10701

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195246#4195246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195246