[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.catalina.startup

mduffy_lists do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 04:41:12 EST 2008

Exact same error when trying to run the latest jboss-5.0.0.GA for JDK 6.0

Again, I am running JDK 6.0.

Also, both errors occur when making absolutely no directory or file modifications.  I just unzipped the download and tried to start the server.

Did I miss something very basic in the release notes?  The word "catalina" is not in the release notes.

Some guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thx.

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195262#4195262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195262