[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem deploying on JBoss 5

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 05:15:02 EST 2008

1) Not in my case.... although I used the installer to also install JBoss AS (4.2.2). And I just tried pointing it to my existing jboss AS 5 and it also just installed the mysql ds.

2) Not sure... the default packaging is for JBoss AS 4.2.2 afaik and the console libs are the same when I pointed it to my existing AS 5.0 installation. Maybe try packaging from the source and see if that makes a difference.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195269#4195269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195269