[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - AutoConnection for EntityManager

srinivas_peddineni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 07:59:36 EST 2008

Hi

I am using EJB3.0 with Jboss. During application run if connection from App server to database server lost application is getting Connection exception(SQL exception) it is as expected, now database server is up but still my application is unable to contact database, i am getting closed connection exception.

Could any body help me how to address this issue with out restarting the appserver, I need the connetion should be automatically available to the appserver as and when database server is up.

I am using EntityManager for persistance operations.

Thanks
Srinivas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195323#4195323

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195323