[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Apache Portable Runtime (APR) on Jboss 4.2.3 GA

wstrater@yahoo.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 08:05:52 EST 2008

I downloaded jboss-native-2.0.6-linux2-x86-ssl.tar.gz. The download page only lists 2.0.6.

The Wiki page is for JBoss AS 4.2 and covers Native 2.0.0 and has additional directions for Native 2.0.4 which I followed. I listed the contents of the bin directory using the same technique as the wiki. I noticed the wiki had version numbers for some of the libraries but other than that, they appeared to be similar.

The libraries in bin/native and bin/native/engines are owned by the user running JBoss AS and are either 755 or 555.

Wes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195325#4195325

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195325