[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM/Spring/jUnit

pojomonkey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 09:33:18 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : keep in mind btw that the spirng jbpm template was designed for jbpm 3.1!!! So you might miss some jbpm 3.2 api things.
I only use the execute() method on the template, so haven't really noticed anything 'missing'.

Of course, I'm more than happy to receive any pointers as to how I might use jBPM otherwise. I don't think I considered anything else at the time, as the spring modules got me going pretty quickly.

As for my jUnit woes, after I changed the base test class from AbstractJpaTests to AbstractTransactionalDataSourceSpringContextTests my problems with the exceptions/classloader went away :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195356#4195356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195356