[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Error in application using JBOSS

ran_sushmi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 00:52:37 EST 2008

I am getting the following error in running my application from the jboss.log using JBOSS application server. The error is like as follows:-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------17:27:10,140 ERROR [LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackLocalException in method: public
abstract com.elitecore.billing.ejb.customer.data.CustomerProductRelData
com.elitecore.billing.ejb.customer.interfaces.ICustomerProductRelLocal.getData(), causedBy:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Transaction marked for rollback, possibly a timeout
	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.lock.QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.doSchedule(QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.java:228)
	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.lock.QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.schedule(QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.java:183)

Can, you tell me the possible reasons for it.

I hope, my question is clear.

Please, help in solving the doubt.

regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195467#4195467