[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Documentation for jbpm-jpdl-3.3.0.GA

mr.sathya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 03:07:52 EST 2008

Hi All...

till now i am using jbpm-3.1.4 for my developement.recently i came to know about the  jbpm-gwt console.now i am trying to build my applicatrions using jbpm-gwt console.for that i downloaded jbpm-jpdl-3.3.0.GA.jar file.
But i dont know how to install that...

Pls Let me know the installation steps and setup for that jbpm+gwt console in windows platform.
or else

if possbile pls provide me the documentation links for that..

I dont have much knowledge on this jbpm3.3.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Sathya

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195484#4195484