[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: can not ping after running Jboss

raheleh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 03:47:07 EST 2008

I use run.bat file of Jboss 4.2.2 which runs the following command

"%JAVA%" %JAVA_OPTS% "-Djava.endorsed.dirs=%JBOSS_ENDORSED_DIRS%" -classpath "%JBOSS_CLASSPATH%" org.jboss.Main -c all -b IPAddress%*

and when I ping IP -n 100, about 90% of packets lost.
I aslo wrote a simple client server program which the client send UDP messages to server (the machine that jboss is running on it). the server can't get about 90% of packets.
I tested it in another machines and the result was the same. :(
I really don't know what's happening and I'm very confused.

Thanks for your attention

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195492#4195492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195492