[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to get jBPM 3.3.0 standalone without having jBoss Server

mauromol do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 06:30:53 EST 2008

Hello,
I just tried to download jBPM 3.3.0GA but I was not able to decompress it...

I just need jBPM stand-alone. I don't have JBoss Server and I don't need it. Actually, I don't need any deployment process and, if I will, I'd like to do it by myself!

I just need jBPM JARs, because we're embedding jBPM in our own application.

With 3.2.3 there was a nice ZIP archive available for downloads...

Now there's just an installer that forces me to have a JBoss Server and a database... !?!?!?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Mauro.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195562#4195562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195562