[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Problems with Eclipse

akazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 10 07:32:44 EST 2008

>> I can only select a template without libs when I choose JSF 1.2.

If you really need to use JSF12/JSP with JSF libs which are not bundled to the server (which is ussual case) then you can add it manually to the WEB-INF/lib folder or link it to the project classpath. Also you can use WTP JSF faset (Project facets/Javaserver Faces) to set up that libs. This is feature of WTP and JBoss JSF Tools doesn't use this facet.

>> "Dynamic Web Module" is set to 2.4. And when I try to set this to 2.5 I get an error that this is not possible.

>> Even adding the Custom Capabilities in Menu "JBoss Tools" is not possible. This hangs the whole IDE and I have to cancel it.

These bugs have been already fixed.
Please use last JBossTools 3.0.0cr1 nightly build.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195587#4195587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195587