[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Using jBPM in components.xml

fshahy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 03:15:07 EST 2008

Hi

I have  problem using jBPM in my project. At first I tried Eclipse Ganymede
with JBoss Tools 3.0 Beta 1 and then tried with JBoss Developer
Build date: 10/31/2008 06:53
Problem: I create a Seam Web Project  named testuno then add a pageflow names pageflow01.jpdl.xml then add the following in
components.xml:

   <bpm:jbpm>
      <bpm:pageflow-definitions>

      		pageflow01.jpdl.xml

      </bpm:pageflow-definitions>
   </bpm:jbpm>

after this the project does not run anymore and the eclipse browser says:

HTTP Status 404 - /testuno/

type Status report

message /testuno/

description The requested resource (/testuno/) is not available.

JBossWeb/2.0.0.GA_CP05

What is wrong with my project?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195816#4195816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195816