[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Using java.util.logging inside an EJB

sajithv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 04:10:16 EST 2008

Hi ,

 i am using a logger inside a session EJB with EJB3.0 specification.
The problem is that the messages sent by the logger to the console are sent to the Application Server's standard error instead of Standard output.

  | @Stateful
  | public class LoggerBean implements LoggerRemote {
  |

  |     private static final Logger logger = Logger.getLogger( "a" ) ;
  |
  |     public LoggerBean( ) {
  |         logger.setLevel( Level.ALL ) ;
  |         logger.info( "LoggerBean" );
  |     }
  |
  |     public void printHello( ) {
  |         logger.info( "Hello World!!!" );
  |     }
  | }

The log showing in the application server console is the following

  | 11:46:37,192 ERROR [STDERR] Dec 11, 2008 11:46:37 AM com.suntec.tbms5.ejb.logging.LoggerBean <init>
  | INFO: LoggerBean

Can anybody help me ? Whats happening inside the EJB container ?
Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195833#4195833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195833