[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Load-balance the invocation of a MBean in the cluster fr

cdelory do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 03:55:19 EST 2008

Brian,

I really thank you for your valuable response.
In the mean time, I figured out another workaround: use the "regular" JRMP proxy factory, which registers a local JNDI name on each target server, and go through HA-JNDI to perform the cluster lookup of one of my registered services. The bad side here is that I cannot really load-balance the service invocations: the HA-JNDI lookup always chooses the first valid response in the response list.
So, sooner or later, I'll migrate to your workaround or wait the next release.

I still have the following question, which in fact is not really related to any clustering issue: can I spare this extra MBean declaration (the proxy factory), but still access my remote MBean service through its remote interface (HAServiceRemote in your example)? Or maybe I want to have one's cake and eat it?

Another time, thank you very much, Brian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195828#4195828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195828