[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - problem with twiddle.bat syntax

BiLL_TuEr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 07:39:01 EST 2008

Hi,

i try to get the ServerInfo from my JBOSS on a Win2000 Server. I use this command:

twiddle.bat get jboss.system:type=ServerInfo

but i get this error:

C:\jboss-4.0.5.GA\bin>twiddle.bat get jboss.system:type=ServerInfo
  | 13:23:36,633 ERROR [Twiddle] Command failure
  | org.jboss.console.twiddle.command.CommandException: Invalid object name: jboss.s
  | ystem:type
  |         at org.jboss.console.twiddle.command.MBeanServerCommand.createObjectName
  | (MBeanServerCommand.java:53)
  |         at org.jboss.console.twiddle.command.GetCommand.processArguments(GetComm
  | and.java:123)
  |         at org.jboss.console.twiddle.command.GetCommand.execute(GetCommand.java:
  | 142)
  |         at org.jboss.console.twiddle.Twiddle.main(Twiddle.java:305)
  |
  | Help for command: 'get'
  |
  | Get the values of one or more MBean attributes
  |
  | usage: get [options] <name> [<attr>+]
  |   If no attribute names are given all readable attributes are retrieved
  |     --noprefix    Do not display attribute name prefixes
  |     --            Stop processing options

any idea why this is not working?

BiLL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195907#4195907