[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Client jars for 5.0.0.GA/1.4.1.GA

bob_walker99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 10:50:02 EST 2008

Excellent, thanks for the quick reply Clebert, much appreciated.

Do you know if these jars are identifiably versioned?

I use Maven, and for previous incarnations I've just deployed copies of the jars from the distribution to my own repository with my own version numbers so I could be sure I was using the correct ones, but it would be nice to retrieve these from a central repository in the "normal" Maven way, specifying a definitive version number.

Many thanks,

Bob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195971#4195971

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195971