[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: jbosscache performance

rich11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 12:30:16 EST 2008

Thank you for your reply.

I changed config file to use REPEATABLE_READ, as well as wakeUpInterval. But that does not impact the result much. BTW, I use default JVM setting.

We plan to use jboss cache to share some data in cluster environment. 99% will be read activity, and the data in cache is most Hashmap. We will access cache up to 20 thousand times per transaction, but like to keep response time as fast as possible.

How do I tune Jboss cache (and JVM) to get best performance?

Thanks,

Rich

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196012#4196012

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196012