[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how do I use reminders ?

shantanu.u do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 12:46:55 EST 2008

I'm writing the test class now. Couldn't keep myself from asking you this :

"6: I think it is the actor and if that is deduced from the swimlane... it is that user...."

>From what I see working in my code :
8. 'pooledTaskInstanceList' will pick up pooled tasks.
	Task 'approvalTask' but with NO user id attached.

9. taskInstanceListForType['approvalTask'] will pick up tasks assigned to current/LOGGED in actor.
	Task 'approvalTask' + user id attached.

10. Going by logic in 8 and 9, and the fact that reminder is for one user id :

    This definition :

  | <task name="approvalTask" description="Description" swimlane="SL_2">
  | 			<reminder duedate="2 business days" repeat="10 seconds"/>
  | </task>

    should remind one user.

    Am I understanding correctly ? If so, where do I specify the email id for THAT one user ?
    10a) Do I need to specify that in JBPM identity - I started using that yesterday.
    OR
    10b) Do I need to use a custom address resolver ?

    Either way, is you could tell me a little more ( with whatever attributes I'm missing ),
    that would help.

    I'm keep checking JBPM tables for possible clues.

    I've removed the node-enter and notify in my xml cos the eclipse debug is getting confusing - I don't know what was causing
    some parts of the code to execute.

I can only work on a patch if I know what is supported/not supported. I'd love to make enhancements
and contribute back...right now I'm in a time pressure situation....another lame excuse.

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Sorry about the long messages.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196017#4196017

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196017