[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Missing examples under jboss\jboss-5.0.0.GA\docs\examples

Adrigan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 16:43:27 EST 2008

The GA drop is missing the examples promised in the Installations and Getting Started Guide- namely the ToDo.java.
"The JBoss Application Server, ships with various sample applications under
JBOSS_HOME/docs/examples.
For further details, please refer to the accompanying readme.txt for the respective
sample applications under the above directory."
Would it be possible to point me to where I can find these examples?  Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196072#4196072

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196072