[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - JBoss 5.0.0.GA and Hibernate.cfg.xml in a WAR

sopwith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 16:52:02 EST 2008

Got a webapp that was working fine with JBoss 5.0.0.CR2. When I deploy it in 5.0.0.GA, I get:
org.hibernate.MappingException: Association references unmapped class: edu.andrews.its.servies.donate.dao.Premium
at org.hibernate.cfg.HbmBinder.bindCollectionSecondPass

I have a webapp that uses hibernate for a few objects. It contains its own WEB-INF/hibernate.cfg.xml, and uses org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.annotation.AnnotationSessionFactoryBean to set up and run this configuration, via the following lines in WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml:
<bean id="sessionFactory" class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.annotation.AnnotationSessionFactoryBean">
  | <property name="configLocation" value="WEB-INF/hibernate.cfg.xml"/>
  | <property name="configurationClass" value="org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration"/>
  | </bean>
hibernate.cfg.xml has five  tags, four of which are for .hbm.xml files and one of which is for an annotated class:
<mapping class="edu.andrews.its.services.donate.dao.Premium"/>
  | <mapping resource="edu/andrews/its/services/donate/dao/Organization.hbm.xml"/>
  | <mapping resource="edu/andrews/its/services/donate/dao/Campaign.hbm.xml"/>
  | <mapping resource="edu/andrews/its/services/donate/dao/Donation.hbm.xml"/>
  | <mapping resource="edu/andrews/its/services/donate/dao/DonationLevel.hbm.xml"/>

Campaign.hbm.xml includes a line that says:
<one-to-many class="edu.andrews.its.services.donate.dao.Premium"/>
I've verified that Premium.class is included in the .war file.

Any suggestions on what changed, or what I can look at to fix this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196076#4196076

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196076