[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jboss jbpm bpel not able to access jboss Axis container's we

LakshmiPrasad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 12 03:57:18 EST 2008

Hi all/ alex
i have deployed one web service in axis1.4 container which is in jboss. using jbpm's BPEL i want to access that web service. i started my jboss server like run -b <ip adress>. when i tried to access from bpel it is coming below error message..
 <error message="Call invocation failed with code [Server] because of: The service is not in an appropiate state for the requested operation; nested exception is:
  | 	javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: The service is not in an appropiate state for the requested operation" type="java.rmi.RemoteException">java.rmi.RemoteException: Call invocation failed with code [Server] because of: The service is not in an appropiate state for the requested operation; nested exception is:
  | 	javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: The service is not in an appropiate state for the requested operation
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.CallImpl.invokeInternal(CallImpl.java:524)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.CallImpl.invoke(CallImpl.java:277)
  | 	at org.jbpm.bpel.tutorial.hello.HelloTest.testSayHello_dii(HelloTest.java:57)
  | 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
  | 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
  | 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
  | Caused by: javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: The service is not in an appropiate state for the requested operation
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.SOAPFaultHelperJAXRPC.getSOAPFaultException(SOAPFaultHelperJAXRPC.java:102)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.SOAP11BindingJAXRPC.throwFaultException(SOAP11BindingJAXRPC.java:68)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.core.CommonSOAPBinding.unbindResponseMessage(CommonSOAPBinding.java:579)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.core.CommonClient.invoke(CommonClient.java:380)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.CallImpl.invokeInternal(CallImpl.java:517)

please help to solve the issue..
thanx in advance...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196155#4196155

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196155