[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Which methods should an Entity contain?

NSchweig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 12 05:41:08 EST 2008

Hi,

after reading a lot and seeing some examples I have a question what an entity bean is allowed to contain.

I have one entity "User" that has a relation to the entity "Role". The question is, can I implement methods like addRole() and removeRole() here or do I have to do this in the session beans? Which is the best way?
I saw a lot of entities that only contained the setter/getter for their attributes.

Thank you,
Nicki

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196193#4196193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196193