[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss 4.2.2 Session Replication & Failover

sabbirali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 12 07:05:30 EST 2008

"francis17101970" wrote : if you're talking about HTTP session replication I can suggest you to take a look at jboss-web.xml file. The replication-trigger element determines what triggers a session replication.

  | <jboss-web>
  |   |     <replication-config>
  |   |         <replication-trigger>SET_AND_NON_PRIMITIVE_GET</replication-trigger>
  |   |         <replication-granularity>SESSION</replication-granularity>
  |   |     </replication-config>
  |   | </jboss-web>
  |   |

  | Hope it helps

can u give me location of jboss-web.xml file ???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196213#4196213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196213