[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Wierd Problem in Hibernate session

bentins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 12 11:01:24 EST 2008

I wish I could recall this issue...

It is my mistake. The environment which had this working had a different process running which did not run the locateTask code and thus did not fail. This through me off and caused the question. However, once I found out this difference I realized that when running within the same session, changes done to persistent objects will not show up in regular selects. I changed my query to an HQL query and everything is working fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196280#4196280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196280