[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: HTML support in mail templates

shantanu.u do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 12 12:52:42 EST 2008

Notify is working now !

The template HAS to be defined with :
 <mail-template name='task-assign'>

Funny, that's not written in the documentation. I guess that's why the reminders are not working. They need :

<mail-template name='task-reminder'>

What if I don't use templates - does that mean notify won't work ??

My scenario is that a user pulls a task from a pool. The notify causes an email to be fired to himself. Isn't very useful.

I would want an admin guy to assign tasks to people and they should be notified via email. Have you implemented anything like that ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196302#4196302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196302