[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: HTML support in mail templates

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 12 13:17:06 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : Funny, that's not written in the documentation.

That  probably because task-assign and task-reminder  should be in the mail templates by default.

anonymous wrote : What if I don't use templates - does that mean notify won't work ??

Yes, because that is the way they work.... If you don't have a car can you drive one?

anonymous wrote :
  | My scenario is that a user pulls a task from a pool. The notify causes an email to be fired to himself. Isn't very useful. I would want an admin guy to assign tasks to people and they should be notified via email. Have you implemented anything like that ?

Don't think anybody implemented it, but it would be a nice addition..... In combination with sending mail to the pooled actors to don't send a mail if the current actor is pulling a task from the pool and assign it to himself, but do send it if a manager/admin guy does it. Feel free to implement that in jBPM and contribute it and file a Jira issue.
You can also just file a jira and hope it attracts enough attention to be implemented.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196304#4196304

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196304