[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem with inheritance and JBossWS

a.gazzarini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 13 05:45:23 EST 2008

Excuse me, just a simple question...with @XmlSeeAlso annotation you MUST list in the superclass all the required subclasses (subclasses that need to be declared / defined in WSDL schema portion) ...isn't it absurd from an OO point of view?

I mean, a superclass should ignore whenever there are subclasses or not.
On top of that, is there another way to insert on the WSDL (Schema section) the definition of my subclasses?

Best Regards,
Andrea

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196349#4196349

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196349