[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to configure org.jbpm.web.JobExecutorLauncher?

vkozlov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 14 06:38:06 EST 2008

As I can see in documentation, the JobExecutorLauncher's jbpm configuration file path can be configured using jbpm.configuration.resource parameter.

But, org.jbpm.web.JobExecutorLauncher is a listener, not servlet, and I user in web.xml such snippet:

 <listener>
  |   <description>Starts the job executor</description>
  |   <listener-class>org.jbpm.web.JobExecutorLauncher</listener-class>
  |  </listener>
  |  <listener>
  |   <description>Closes the jBPM configuration</description>
  |   <listener-class>org.jbpm.web.JbpmConfigurationCloser</listener-class>
  |  </listener>

So, where I can insert jbpm.configuration.resource parameter?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196391#4196391

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196391