[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools Beta

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 14 13:27:14 EST 2008

mareshkau - we have had 64bit builds for Linux for a couple of months now ;)

rob - the xulrunner binaries are included in the download/update site so should just work.

PeterJ - using 32-bit will/should work; but I assume the reason meetoblivion is asking is to get a "pure" 64bit environment

meetoblivion - sorry for not answering before but I was busy at Devoxx and their network prevented me from doing almost any work.

Which version of JBoss tools have you installed ? Our latest beta at least has a 64bit linux build (http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/release/3.0.0.Beta1/)

If that still fails it might be a collision of xulrunner 1.9 being installed under you system preventing Xulrunner 1.8 to startup....but lets make sure you got a 64bit build first ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196410#4196410

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196410