[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: EAR won't deploy to server

ghtdak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 14 16:07:52 EST 2008

I put the entire log output which, I believe, indicates where the unresolved dependencies are in the post to which you replied..

here it is again:

http://www.tarbox.org/eclipse/logspew.bz2

The hidden folders are ~/workspace/.metadata with .log and the subsequent  .* directories underneath ~workspace/.metadata.  I was unaware of their existence until this problem came up because, while I've been using eclipse for a few years, I've never encountered this kind of problem.  Use ls -a in .metadata and an entire eclipse underworld is exposed.

-glenn

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196427#4196427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196427