[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: process variable not persisted when changed in sub proce

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 06:25:19 EST 2008

Jan,

- I don't see the variable 'subProcessResult' in the subprocess. Is it set via the api somewhere?
- I only used variable passing with mapped-names (different name in the subprocess). Not doable with a lot of processvariables, I know
- The variable subProcessResult is the same for all subprocesses. I would change that to prevent e.g. concurency issues

So I would have try something like this:

  | 	<process-state name="Ontvankelijkheidstoets">
  | 		<description>
  | 			In deze fase wordt bepaald of de aangeleverde gegevens compleet en bruikbaar zijn. Eventueel word
  | t er gewacht op documenten die middels de post worden aangeleverd.
  | 		</description>
  | 		<sub-process name="preConditionCheckUL"  binding="late"/>
  |     <variable name="chosenInstitution" access="read" />
  |     <variable name="chosenEducation" access="read" />
  |     <variable name="studentId" access="read" />
  |     <variable name="eduType" access="read" />
  |     <variable name="regYear" access="read" />
  |     <variable name="regFirstYear" access="read" />
  |     <variable name="pasportSendMethod" access="read" />
  |     <variable name="pooledActors" access="read" />
  |     <variable name="OntvankelijkheidstoetsResult" access="read,write"  mapped-name="subProcessResult" />
  | 		<transition to="Resultaat OT" name="success"/>
  | 	</process-state>

btw, I you make a small, minimal  unit test with embedded processdefinition as a string and the decisionhandler as innerclass, I can test it here. The jBPM unittest for this works, but it also uses the mapped-name

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196516#4196516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196516