[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with a decision node in a fork, join construct.

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 08:43:35 EST 2008

@Martin,

The fix was for postgress, so I think re-introducing the flush was forgotten

anonymous wrote : If you can (still) differentiate, that's a good sign :-)
Sorry.... I have no clue what you are talking about

2008-12-15 14:06:07,016 ERROR [STDERR] org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or d
  | eleted by another tr
  | ansaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect): [org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token#367]
  |         at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.forceVersionIncrement(AbstractEnti
  | tyPersister.java:123
  | 5)
  |         at org.hibernate.event.def.AbstractLockUpgradeEventListener.upgradeLock(AbstractLockUpgradeE
  | ventListener.java:82
  | )
  |         at org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultLockEventListener.onLock(DefaultLockEventListener.java:64)
  |
  |         at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.fireLock(SessionImpl.java:584)
  |         at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.lock(SessionImpl.java:576)
  |         at org.jbpm.graph.node.Join.execute(Join.java:116)
  |         at org.jbpm.graph.def.Node.enter(Node.java:319)

The fork? It is clearly in working in the join... hmmm. These internal workings are still kind of blurry to me. I'm curious what happens if you put async=true on the fork. Should not be needed (imo) but I've seen it make a difference once. Or try async=true on the decisions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196567#4196567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196567