[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with a decision node in a fork, join construct.

janvandeklok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 09:31:50 EST 2008

The lockMode = "FORCE". This is what the debugger says.
I don't know where to look for in the database for the lock mode in the join table???

the parentToken that will be locked has a node attribute that called Fork !!
The token that is referred to in the exception has a node reference to the Fork!!.

I dont know anything about the interal working of JBPM, so I can't say whether this is normal or not??

Jan

Will inverstigate your other suggestions tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196585#4196585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196585