[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: RE:Webservice

ikoren do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 12:22:48 EST 2008

I would like to be able to run an application we wrote in different browsers. I would like to support IE7, FireFox, Safari, etc. and would like to come up with generic error messages that would apply to a generic class of errors and exceptions that my application would be able to report to the user. I would like to use the ESB to trap all errors recieved in the browsers used, and give them a generic message that would encompass their errors - so that the error message would be general purpose and describe the exception and corrective action. I think I could do this with a webservice and a Consumer/Producer pair used in samples (Quickstart) as a starting point. I think this is feasible. Please advise. IKoren

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196647#4196647

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196647