[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: EAR won't deploy to server

ghtdak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 14:28:04 EST 2008

Somehow, I've been unsuccessful in communicating.  Let me try  again

1) JBoss doesn't deploy projects.
2) It appears as though 1) is caused by package dependencies I haven't installed.

max.anderson:  While I appreciate that you're trying to help, I suggest you've missed the point on more than one occasion.  I realize there are missing dependencies.  I think package dependencies are intended to be dependencies of the JBoss tools package (making this a bug report) or in some form of documentation (which isn't the right way to do it, but I'd be satisfied with that as well...).

rob.stryker: As I wrote in the original thread, I have tried changing the deploy location and it doesn't work either.

restating other previously posted info:  under the ~/workspace/.metadata directory the EAR file appears to be constructed.  It just never ends up in the deploy directory and, hence, doesn't get run.  Or, the default case of having JBoss to look both in the jboss deploy and the .metadata deploy doesn't work either... but rob.stryker points out this might be a current bug... which is fine.

I also pointed out this is a virgin install of everything except Java itself.  So, this is a BUG unless someone can tell me what I've somehow missed

-glenn

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196677#4196677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196677