[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Starting/Stopping MDB via JMX

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 18:06:49 EST 2008

Looking at your picture, you would need to stop the whole EAR application, MBean named "ear=WAB_EJB.jar... etc... etc".

I don't know if it would make sense to stop just on component of an application. I believe there are some security constraints on JBAS.

If you want to ask how you could stop an individual component out of an EJB3 application You should ask that question on the EJB3 or JCA. As I told you we just deliver the message and test the integration. for specific questions on MDB you should ask the EJB3 guys.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196726#4196726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196726