[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with a decision node in a fork, join construct.

janvandeklok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 02:36:41 EST 2008

Ronald,

   the code snippet came from the source code that was shipped with the 3.3.0 GA release download. I assumed that this is 3.3.0. code!!!

Martin,
   your stripped version exposes the problem correctly I think although such a situation is hypothetical.  But I think a fork that transition to a dicision node which in turn transition to the join is a real life business situation the must be supported.

It struck me that jbpm is not tested properly with one of the most widely used databases in the world.
We also ran into some other problems with the jbpm console and hot process deployment from eclipse when running on a oracle database.
We can't start  process instances from the console and hot deployment is not possible when using oracle. When running hsqldb these things work ok.

But then again HSQLDB is useless for a real business application.

I would think that the oracle and mssql database should be the top priority databases to test against!.

Is raises the question wether jbpm is the right choice for enterprise software??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196764#4196764

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196764