[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: XSD validation in Eclipse

speleomaniac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 03:38:04 EST 2008

You are mentioned the log file under my workspace directory, metadata,  and .log..

I deleted its content and started the eclipse with -debug

Only thing I get inside is below and it seems nothing to do with our problem

!SESSION 2008-12-16 09:32:53.687 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=M20080911-1700
java.version=1.6.0_10
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=de_DE
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -debug

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2008-12-16 09:33:10.984
!MESSAGE Keybinding conflicts occurred.  They may interfere with normal accelerator operation.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.jface 2 0 2008-12-16 09:33:10.984
!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for CTRL+SHIFT+G:
Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+G,
	ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.jdt.ui.edit.text.java.search.references.in.workspace,References in Workspace,
		Search for references to the selected element in the workspace,
		Category(org.eclipse.search.ui.category.search,Search,Search command category,true),
		,
		,,true),null),
	org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,
	org.eclipse.ui.contexts.window,,,system)
Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+G,
	ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.ui.editor.commands.searchBeanReferences,Spring Beans References Search,
		,
		Category(org.eclipse.search.ui.category.search,Search,Search command category,true),
		,
		,,true),null),
	org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,
	org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.structuredTextEditorScope,,,system)
Binding(CTRL+SHIFT+G,
	ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.jboss.tools.seam.ui.find.references,Find Seam References,
		Find Seam References,
		Category(org.eclipse.search.ui.category.search,Search,Search command category,true),
		ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,org.jboss.tools.seam.ui.actions.FindSeamReferencesAction),

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196785#4196785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196785