[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Applications stop responding

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 03:45:15 EST 2008

sachin1506,

The original poster opened this thread for a different question. Please do not hijack the topic. Henceforth, please open new thread for your questions  :-)

anonymous wrote : hey can any one tell me that which version of jboss should i use for deploying ejb 2.0 applications .

I would recommend using the latest stable versions either JBoss-4.2.3 GA or JBoss-5.0 GA. The earlier versions too support EJB2.x, but these are the latest stable versions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196787#4196787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196787