[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - SLSB + JBPM Rollback

AmiraTalbi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 05:14:42 EST 2008

Hi;
I need an urgent help please concerning JBPM exception handling. I have a process where I modeled a general exception. All my action  handlers delegate business logic to Session beans (SLSB). And when an error is to be catched by that exception handler, it has to be rollbacked, and at that moment, "no transaction active " error occures.

I found a subject on JIRA that explains in other way my problem.
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-681

I changed by hand the hbm files as mentionned and rebuild JBPM from sources but no way, it doesn't work ... :(
Could you hellp me please ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196831#4196831

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196831