[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: web services in axis.war can't find classes in .ear JBos

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 05:40:25 EST 2008

"JBossDeploy" wrote : The matter of fact is we are not getting Exception/Error being logged in the server log so we do not have any stack trace . We use Eclipse as our development environment and while debugging we saw that Linkage Error being thrown in debug perspective.

If there are no errors on the server side, then this looks like some issue on the client (the eclipse environment). I don't have much experience about how things are handled in Eclipse IDE, maybe someone else will be able to help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196836#4196836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196836