[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Drools DSL nested expressions

Flavius do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 06:01:19 EST 2008

Hello,

I am beginning with Drools, especially with DSL and I'd like to use some expanders like this:

add {area} to "{setOfAreas}"
  | "{street1}" street from crossing with "{street2}" street to "{square}" square

and enable the user write in consequences

add "Michigan" street from crossing with "Golden" street to "London" square to "allowedAreas"

Is that possible? I know this would shift DSL to non-regular languages, probably causing some shift/reduce and reduce/reduce conflicts, but the designer of DSL should be programmer, who is aware of that.

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196840#4196840

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196840