[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Datasources, War and java.lang.StackOverflowError

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 07:55:25 EST 2008

"gip_" wrote : Hi all,

Similar to this http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=144301 ;-)

"gip_" wrote :
  | and the jboss-web.xml file:
  | <jboss-web>
  |   |     <resource-ref>
  |   |         <res-ref-name>springCsm</res-ref-name>
  |   |         <jndi-name>java:comp/env/springCsm</jndi-name>
  |   |     </resource-ref>
  |   | </jboss-web>

The jndi-name element in this xml is incorrect. It should be java:springCsm. The rest of the code including the lookup remains the same. What this piece of xml does is - it maps a object at the "jndi-name" (in this case java:springCsm datasource) to java:comp/env/< res-ref-name>.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196866#4196866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196866