[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Configuring virtual directories in Jboss4.2.2

pgib do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 17:44:53 EST 2008

Hmm, I tried the instructions on the page. I am running JBoss4.2.3.  I followed the "Serving Static External Files jboss-3.2.4 Onwards" directions.  My version is > 3.2.4, and the instructions for pre-3.2.4 use the org.jboss.tomcat.tc4 package which is now depreciated.

However: when running my application, I receive no errors, but trying to access files in my context-path results in 404 errors.

So - what could be wrong? I'm not following "Step 1" exactly, because it doesn't make sense.  Instead I am editing server/default/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/server.xml

Thanks in advance!
Paul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196993#4196993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196993